We run a variety of projects throughout Sussex and Surrey which, between them, house over 450 young people each night. The projects aim to move young people between dependence and independence through a range of support services. This includes one to one key work sessions and an individual care plan as well as access to employment training and education advice, counselling and advice services.
Our main supported accommodation projects are in Brighton & Hove, Worthing, West Sussex, Guildford, Crawley and Horsham.
Brighton & Hove
- Lansworth House, Hove
- Gareth Stacey House, Brighton
- Chris Batten House, Brighton
- Goldstone Villas, Hove
- St Aubyn’s Rd, Hove
- Eaton Place, Brighton
T: 01273 222550
- Horsham Y Centre – 01403 213400, email: email@example.com
- Crawley Foyer – 01293 514222, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Worthing Foyer – 01903 208269
- Southwell Lodge, Three Bridges – 01293 884836
- Acorn House, Burgess Hill – 01444 230750
- Older Looked After Children Housing Scheme – 01444 254117
- Guildford Y Centre – 01483 532555, email: email@example.com
There is no direct access to any of our supported accommodation projects. Young people need to be referred to our projects via a statutory or voluntary sector agency for example, local Councils, Social Services, Probation, etc.