How is the money spent?
Every donation you make helps to transform the lives of those we support in our local communities.
Here’s what your donation could provide:
- £8 buys a homeless young person food for a day
- £30 buys 3 sleeping bags for the homeless in the winter
- £60 pays for a young person to attend a life skills course
- £175 helps to pay for emergency accommodation for a young person for a week
- £450 pays for 10 sessions of counselling/play/art therapy for a traumatised child or young person
- £750 pays for training to help a young person get into employment
- £1,000 pays for a group of disadvantaged children to experience play and sports opportunities for a year
There are a number of ways you can donate:
- Donate online
You can donate online via JustGiving either as a one off or a regular gift.
Don’t forget to add Gift Aid to your donation.
- Donate by text
You can donate up to £30 on any one day. All the money you donate goes to YMCA DLG and your network provider does not charge you for the SMS.
- Donate by cheque
To donate by cheque, simply make the cheque payable to YMCA DownsLink Group and send it to:
YMCA DownsLink Group
47 Church Road
Hove BN3 2BE
If you pay income tax do please consider Gift Aiding your donation – it adds 25% extra to the value of your donation at no cost to you. You can download a Gift Aid declaration form to send in with your donation.
If you would like to make a regular donation to support our work a standing order form is available.
If you have questions about any of the ways that you can donate to YMCA DLG, please call 01273 222550 or email email@example.com.