There so many different and fun ways to support our cause. Why not take on our 44 Challenge or come up with your own, or even give directly to those who need it most - our young people.
60 mile open water swim around the Scilly Isles!
this epic challenge not only to provide vital resources for YMCA’s projects but also to raise the profile of this brilliant local charity.”
Fundraise through Facebook
Celebrating a birthday, anniversary or other occasion? Why not dedicate your celebration to support vulnerable young people with YMCA DownsLink Group!
Setting up your Facebook fundraiser
- Create your Facebook fundraising page using this link
- Set a fundraising target
- Tell your story - why are you donating to YMCA DLG?
- Share with your family and friends!
Join your local community lottery!
Win up to £25,000 by playing the Guildford, Eastbourne or Horsham Lottery, which raise money for good causes including YMCA DownsLink Group.
These lotteries have been created by the district and local councils to support community projects and good causes and a percentage of each ticket sale purchased for YMCA DLG goes to supporting vulnerable young people. Anyone aged 18+ can play, regardless of where you live.
Find out more about our community lotteries below:
Raise free donations as you shop!
Did you know that whenever you buy anything online you could be raising free donations for YMCA DownsLink Group?
There are over 4,000 shops ready to make a donation – including eBay, Argos, John Lewis and M&S – and it won’t cost you a penny extra to help us raise vital funds for vulnerable young people.
All you need to do is:
1. Go to www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/YMCADownsLinkGroup and join for free.
2. Before shopping online, go to easyfundraising to find the site you want and start shopping.
3. After you’ve checked out, the retailer will make a donation at no extra cost to you!