Work for Us
Help us transform the lives of vulnerable young people across Sussex and Surrey.
At YMCA DownsLink Group, we need talented and passionate people to help us make a difference to young people’s lives. Across our supported housing projects, counselling services, and youth support services, we have a range of roles requiring a diverse range of skills and experience.
An inclusive workplace
We reflect our communities, and every day provides opportunities to learn and to role model open and inclusive behaviours.
It’s why many of us love our jobs, and we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey as we inspire and empower young people to realise their full potential.
- Generous leave entitlement: 27 days holiday per annum for full time employees, plus 8 bank holidays (increases with service). Part-time employees receive a pro rata amount of leave dependent upon the hours they work.
- Wellbeing: We offer a Health & Wellbeing Cash Plan to all contracted employees, an Employee Assistance Programme which provides access to 24/7 support for all of life’s challenges and flexible/hybrid working for some roles.
- Financial: We offer an enhanced workplace pension through Legal and General - 3% employer/4% employee contribution and 1% Government Top up (Tax Relief), a Cycle to Work scheme, exclusive discounts on a broad range of top brands via Health Shield (from fashion and holidays to car hire and grocery shopping) and a Life Assurance Policy: 2 x salary.
- Learning & Development: We provide an extensive programme of formal learning opportunities, supported by an organisation-wide culture of learning.
- Reflective practice: As part of our commitment to being a Trauma-Informed organisation, all frontline staff have access to regular group Reflective Practice Supervision and for therapeutic roles, we offer clinical supervision.
- Chaplaincy: our chaplains offer independent support to residents and staff of all faiths, and those that have no faith. They offer monthly prayer groups and are available for everyone, to share in both the joys and sorrows of life.
SIGN UP TO OUR VACANCY UPDATE HERE