Our youth-led digital wellbeing service, e-wellbeing, has partnered with Kent Surrey Sussex Academic Health Science Network (KSS AHSN), to deliver the Pan-Sussex Digital Mental Health Communications Training Programme.
Following the success of the Sussex-wide Children and Young People (CYP) Digital Mental Health Review, the training will be aimed at individuals, directly supporting children and young people’s mental health and wellbeing, and those developing communication materials for online use. The training will be co-delivered by e-wellbeing’s Youth Ambassadors from YMCA DLG Dialogue, alongside experienced therapeutic and digital professionals. Training content will include:
- How to use clear and concise communication with young people online
- The importance of youth voice to improve engagement
- Diversity, inclusion, and accessibility
- Trauma-informed practice with Dr Celia Lesquerre, our Head of Clinical Development
- And much more!
The regional training sessions will take place on various dates over Zoom and will be tailored specific to your locality. See dates/times below:
- Brighton & Hove: Wednesday, 2nd November (11am – 3.30pm)
- East Sussex: Wednesday, 9th November (11am – 3.30pm)
- West Sussex: Wednesday, 16th November (11am – 3.30pm)
For more information, and to register for this unique youth-led training event, click on this link.
We look forward to seeing you there.