Job Title:Digital Marketing & Fundraising Officer
Location: Hove, UK
Contract Type: Permanent
Closing date: 12th March 2021
Interview date: 19th March 2021
Are you able to take the initiative and maintain energy, inspiring and motivating colleagues to contribute and share their ideas to help steer the continual generation of new and exciting digital content?
The YMCA DownsLink Group are looking for a Digital Fundraising and Marketing Officer with a broad understanding and experience of all aspects of digital marketing to join our communications team. You will be responsible for developing and implementing a digital strategy for the organisation that motivates people to engage with and support our work.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small team providing a marketing communications service to the whole organisation as well as day-to-day running of all external communications and digital fundraising campaigns.
You will need a ‘can do’ attitude and willingness to move frequently between technical detail and the more creative opportunities required by the role. Happy to ‘roll your sleeves up’, you’ll help create and deliver appropriate content for different platforms, whilst also being able to use analytic tools to report and suggest improvements to our digital communications.
- Managing all aspects of digital marketing & communications across YMCA DownsLink Group (web, social media, email marketing)
- Delivery of successful digital marketing and fundraising campaigns and build on existing supporter base
- Increasing visibility & engagement with YMCA DownsLink Group’s brand on all relevant platforms
- Experience of delivering engaging marketing plans which deliver income (some fundraising experience would be a distinct advantage)
- Experience of day to day management of digital marketing channels; web, Google Analytics, social media, email marketing (Mailchimp)
- Experience of managing PPC, SEO, ‘Paid for Social Media’, Google Ads and Affiliate Programmes
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Analytical and able to produce reports for non-digital colleagues & report on KPIs
- Creative approach and able to produce content for range of different digital platforms
- Confident in WordPress and other relevant plugins
- Experience of donation software and e-commerce platforms (Stripe/GoCardless)
- Experience of fundraising CRM system (Donorfy/Salesforce)
- Ability to create content for digital platforms (film/copywriting)
The position comes with excellent benefits, including 27 days annual leave per annum (plus bank holidays), a company sick pay scheme, a life assurance policy of 2x your annual salary, a health and wellbeing cash plan, and a cycle to work scheme. Please download a job pack for more information about other benefits offered.
If you are an applicant interested in this post and would like an informal discussion having read the job pack, you can speak to the Recruiting Manager. Please email [email protected] and your query will be forwarded.
YMCA DownsLink Group welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We value diversity and promote inclusion, which we demonstrate through our activities, as well as in our policies and working practices. Reinforced by our culture and values, we seek to create an inspiring and inclusive place to work.
YMCA DLG requires all staff and volunteers to be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and to respond proactively to safeguarding concerns. Successful applicants are required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
How to apply
Download an application pack below. If you have any questions please email at [email protected]Download a Person Specification