Clinical Manager (CBT)
Crawley and Horsham, West Sussex
Fixed Term Contract until 31st October 2021
Part Time – 22.5 Hours per week
£37,500 per annum (pro-rata)
£22,500 per annum (actual)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a senior CBT therapist to lead the clinical development and delivery of CBT interventions within YMCA Dialogue in West Sussex. This newly commissioned service provides tier 2 mental health interventions for children and young people aged 11-18 living in West Sussex.
Dialogue in West Sussex offers counselling, groupwork and low intensity CBT for children and young people with mild to moderate mental health difficulties in community locations across the county. We are looking for a dynamic individual to develop our CBT offer and supervise existing CBT interventions in the team. This is a 3 day per week post, with two days allocated to clinical work and 1 day allocated to service development and supervision of staff.
We are open to exploring secondment opportunities from Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust or employing an individual to work directly for YMCA Downslink Group. This post provides a unique opportunity to work with a third sector organisation which has a strong reputation for co-production and service user participation.
The position comes with excellent benefits, including 27 days annual leave per annum (plus bank holidays), a company sick pay scheme, a life assurance policy of 2x your annual salary, and an interest free bike loan. Please download a job pack for more information about other benefits offered.
You will bring:
• A proven track record of successful clinical leadership within a children and young people’s setting
• A proven track record of delivering a high quality clinical service
• Experience of working in partnership with other providers
• Expertise of CBT and it is desirable that you have a qualification in/or experience of CBT for children and young people
• A qualification in CBT supervision
• A flexible, creative and solution-focussed approach to challenges
• The ability to deliver and demonstrate positive and progressive clinical outcomes across the breadth of the service
You will be responsible for:
• The provision of shared leadership for the service alongside the West Sussex Dialogue service manager
• The clinical governance and delivery of safe, effective and efficient evidence-based CYP treatment across the service
• Creating and responding to opportunities to extend and develop collaborative working across CAMHS, adult services and primary care
• Leading, inspiring and developing the team of clinicians to ensure the continued delivery of a first-class service
You will be an excellent clinician, leader and team-player. You will also be an excellent facilitator as well as having good organisational skills.
If you are an applicant interested in this post and would like an informal discussion having read the job pack, please contact Sarah Weston firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not respond to agencies.
YMCA DownsLink Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We value diversity and promote inclusion, which we demonstrate through our activities, as well as in our policies and working practices. Reinforced by our culture and values, we seek to create an inspiring and inclusive place to work.
YMCA DLG requires all staff and volunteers to be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and to respond proactively to safeguarding concerns.
Successful applicants are required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 18th June at 9am
Interviews date: Monday 24th June
How To Apply…
You can download an application pack and an application form below. Please return your form to us by email at email@example.com or by hand/post to:
YMCA DOWNSLINK GROUP,
47 Church Road,
Hove, BN3 2BE